Brownie Gift Jar
Prep Time 10mins
Cooking Time 30mins
Makes Approx. 16 squares
To make gift jars, place the ingredients into a jar, in the order above. Seal jar tightly. Label with the following cooking instructions.
To create the Brownies:
- Preheat oven to 160°C. Line a 23cm square tin with non-stick baking paper.
- Tip the contents of the jar into a large bowl.
- Add the following ingredients
- 200g butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- Stir together until just combined. Pour mixture into prepared tin.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until an inserted skewer comes out with a few damp crumbs on it. Cool in the tin before slicing. Serve warm or cold.