Giant Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Cake
Prep Time 5 mins
Cooking Time 10 mins
1 rice cake
1-2 tbs peanut butter
Optional: sea salt
- Spread the peanut butter evenly over the rice cake.
- Place Donovans Dark Chocolate Drops into a small bowl and microwave in two, 30 second increments, making sure to stir in between.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate, or dip your rice cake into the melted chocolate.
- Freeze for 10-15 minutes.
- Once the chocolate has hardened, eat and enjoy!
Tip: For a salty sweet twist, sprinkle some flaky sea salt on top of the melted chocolate before freezing.