Prep Time 10 mins
Cooking Time 10 mins
Makes Approx. 16 squares
- Melt butter and sugar in a large saucepan.
- In a separate bowl, combine Dutch cocoa and milk and mix well.
- Slowly add the milk and cocoa mixture to the saucepan and mix well to combine.
- Add in coconut and crushed biscuits and combine.
- Place baking paper into a slice pan and press the mixture into the pan, then place in the fridge to chill.
- For the chocolate icing, bring the cream to a boil then remove from the heat. Place the broken chocolate in the pan and mix to combine to a creamy texture. Spread across the chilled slice, and place in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Slice then serve!